In need of dryer vent cleaning?
Just like your air ducts you can’t see inside your dryer vent! Using our video inspection camera we are able to show you all of the dirt and lint that stays inside your dryer and vent once you have completed your laundry and cleared the lint trap. Lint will build up in the dryer, transition duct and exhaust duct which can reduce airflow and create a dangerous situation which can lead to overheating and dryer inefficiencies, and in some cases, fires. When moisture cannot escape it will invite mold and bacteria build up as well. By cleaning your dryer vent, we can help ensure your clothes dryer is both safe and energy efficient!
Dryer Vent Cleaning Steps:
- Technician removes and cleans lint trap.
- Technician takes the measurement of airflow using an air flow meter at the exterior dryer vent.
- The back of the dryer is topically cleaned, as this is where lint can accumulate.
- The dryer vent and flexible ducting from the wall are visually inspected using the video inspection system.
- The HEPA vacuumed system is connected to the dryer vent duct. Dryer duct auger is run through the duct to remove and blockages.
- Air flow is then measured again to gauge improvement before and after the cleaning.
- The camera is also used again for post cleaning inspection.